HE WAS BORN AS A MAN
– HEBREWS 2: 14-18, Luke 2: 1-20
Hebrews 12: 14
• He came to share in our flesh and blood
• To break the power of the one who holds death: devil
Hebrews 12: 15
• To free man from the fear of death
Hebrews 12: 17
• Made like you and I, so that he felt what you feel towards temptation- vs 18
• Merciful and Faithful
• Make atonement for sin
HE IS COMING BACK, though not like before because the mortality has been changed to immortality in Him. He was born to save, show mercy and set man free from sin but now as a judge. Malachi 3: 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness,
He is coming both as a refiner and purifier
• to bring to a fine or a pure state, free from impurities:
• to refine metal, sugar, or petroleum.
• to purify from what is coarse, vulgar, or debasing; make elegant or cultured.
• to bring to a finer state or form by purifying.
1 CORINTHIANS 15: 50-58
removes harmful substances from Man- GALATIANS 5: 19
WHAT SHOULD WE DO
• WAIT! WAIT!! WAIT!!!
LUKE 2: 25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.
• LIVE GODLY AND BE NOT DECEIVED – 2 PETER 3: 1-13
As we await His second coming, let us note that the battle will come more pressuring, so that we lose faith and hope. The devil knows that he has a short time and wants to take more with him: be not that one. ESCAPE.
Let us be determined more to wait with joy in our hearts and I pray that when He comes we shall be among the raptured.
God bless you